11.4.10

What I've been up to these days...

OK, OK... So I knew I was going to not keep at least one of my New Year's resolution, and I neglected this blog for approximately two months. What have I been doing during the time I should have been blogging? Oh, just the usual... Doing the reporter thing, cooking with Dave, reading, writing, hanging with my friends, getting into grad schools, and just generally living it up in (now) sunny CT.

Wait... Did I say grad school? Yes! Grad school!

This fall I will head off to Brooklyn College in Brooklyn, New York, of course. I was recently accepted into their MFA program in Television Production. Why TV production? Well, I love TV. Don't you?

Call me crazy, but I was sad to leave school, and I am beyond psyched to be going back. Of course, I'm stressed, as well, but that's to be expected. More developments will follow, naturally! And now, back to your regularly scheduled blogging...

No comments:

Post a Comment